ArtQuest Entry Information
Entry Packets will be accepted starting in Fall 2020 for Fall 2021 entry
INCOMPLETE ENTRY PACKETS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Please completely read the instructions before filling out the AQ Entry form below and complete the checklist.
Entry into our Program requires the submission of an ArtQuest Entry Packet. This consists of multiple forms and supplemental documents, which you may print after the release date:
1a) ArtQuest Student Personal Responses
We want to get to know you better! Respond to all of the prompts in a thoughtful, in-depth way using complete sentences. When you have completed answering the questions, please cut and paste them into your ArtQuest Entry Form.
(If you are having trouble printing out all of your personal response questions via our google form, please cut an paste, print, and attach your responses to the entry form or print out your Google responses)
1b) Printed ArtQuest Student Entry FormExample
3) Grade & Attendance Records (previous year minimum) Must Be Attached- if you are a Santa Rosa City Schools student Click here
4) Completed recommendation form (in a sealed envelope) * You can email this form in advance to your teacher*
5) Printed and signed Supplemental Agreements
6) Printed and signed Release and Consent
7) Parental Medical Waiver
8) Friends of ArtQuest Volunteer Form
9) Existing educational accommodation documentation if applicable (such as IEP, 504, RSP, ELL, etc.) SRCS Information link
10) Portfolio (required if your FIRST choice is: Visual Fine Arts, Digital Arts, Video Arts, or Photography) *Click here to see the Portfolio or Audition requirements.
( PLEASE COMPLETELY READ )
Once you have gathered all of your required documents and your packet is complete, you must make an appointment via the ArtQuest Entry Packet Drop-Off Drive-Thru Signupgenius. Please bring all forms and portfolio submissions to the ArtQuest Office once you have made an appointment. Please see the address below:
ArtQuest Office and Media Center
1075 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Shadowing - The Shadowing program begins October 21st through November 18th. Appointments will be available Wednesday's only.
Click the here for more information.
AQ Information Night -TBA- Due to the fires, we will need to reschedule this event.
DEADLINES: Final AQ Deadline is Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2020 is the AQ Deadline for submission of an AQ Entry Packet.
*Enrollment space at Santa Rosa High School is severely limited and entrance into the ArtQuest program cannot be certain for packets received after this date.
ArtQuest @ SRHS
1235 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
©2017 ArtQuest@Santa Rosa High School.
All rights reserved